Every user is the bucket owner of their own IONOS S3 Object Storage and has full access to its content.
You can access the IONOS S3 Object Storage with just one click on the corresponding item in the Menu Bar of the DCD. This opens the Object Storage Management Console, a graphical user interface with which you can manage your S3 objects.
The Object Storage Manager is available right from the Menu bar of the DCD.
You may log off from the Console by clicking the option in the upper right corner of the window.
Contract owners and administrators can use this functionality to access content stored in the IONOS S3 Object Storage accounts of users who are no longer active members of their contracts.
1. Open the User Manager. Go to Menu Bar > Management > Users & Groups.
2. Select the required user.
3. In the Object Storage Keys, click Manage.
You are now logged on as the bucket owner of the selected IONOS S3 Object Storage.
1. Go to User Manager. Menu Bar > Management > Users & Groups.
2. Create a new Group or open an existing Group.
3. In the Privileges, activate the Use Object Storage check box.
4. In the Members, add users to the group that you wish to authorize for the use of the object storage.
The Object Storage Keys of each user are activated together with the authorization. All members of the authorized group can now access the IONOS S3 Object Storage using the corresponding button in the Menu Bar of the DCD.