The offer for the products of the IONOS is for commercial use only. Prices are net prices and do not include any applicable taxes or duties, including but not limited to sales or value-added taxes. As an IONOS customer, you benefit from 24/7 phone and email technical support.
Free of charge Storage IOPS (Input/Output operations per second)
- 1.1 TB (terabyte) is equivalent to 1,024 GB (gigabytes), 1 GB (gigabyte) is 1024 MB (megabytes), PG = price group.
- 2.Tiered pricing applies to all outgoing traffic (accumulated from VM instances and S3 Object Storage) and the total amount is listed on the invoice.
- 3.Public traffic is exchanged between IONOS Cloud data centers across different countries as well as the public internet.3.1 IONOS Cloud national traffic is VM traffic exchanged between IONOS Cloud data centers within the same country via public networks (Traffic between IONOS Cloud data centers in different countries is charged as a regular public traffic)3.2 IONOS Cloud local traffic is exchanged between VMs via public networks that terminates in the same IONOS Cloud data center.
- 4.Internal private traffic is exchanged between VMs within the same IONOS Cloud data center via private networks.
The Microsoft SQL server license package includes the usage of 2 cores or 1 core pair. At least 2 license packages will be billed per server.
- 1 Gigabyte (GB) is equal to 1024 Megabytes (MB).
- Storage is billed with one-hour granularity.
All outbound data transfer from IONOS S3 Object Storage is billed as public traffic. The local and national traffic definitions do not apply. This includes outgoing data transfer to IONOS Virtual Machines (VMs) or dedicated servers regardless of their geographical location. While inter-bucket data transfer is subject to charges, replication traffic both within the same region and across different regions is cost-free. The cost per GB for outbound data transfer is contingent upon the cumulative data consumption of the account. A tiered pricing structure is implemented for all outbound traffic, including data transfer from VMs and IONOS S3 Object Storage.
No charges are imposed on inbound data transfer to IONOS S3 Object Storage. It is essential to know that when uploading data to IONOS S3 Object Storage, the same data transfer may be billed as an outbound data transfer for your VM. While calculating network costs for data transfer from a VM to IONOS S3 Object Storage, the following distinctions are made between local, national, and public traffic:
- Data transfer from a VM to IONOS S3 Object Storage within the confines of the same data center is billed as local traffic.
- Data transfer from a VM to IONOS S3 Object Storage located in the same country but at a different data center is billed as national traffic.
- Data transfer from a VM to IONOS S3 Object Storage in a data center in a different country is billed as public traffic.
The Managed Stackable Data Platform is calculated based on the number of cores and GBs of RAM used by the underlying Managed Kubernetes cluster of the deployment and is added to that cluster's regular pricing and associated products.
These Managed Stackable platform fees are added to the underlying infrastructure costs.
*As a basis for the calculation, for each VM, the higher of the following two values is used and then added up:
- the reserved RAM in GB
- 50% of the allocated RAM in GB
Allocated RAM = The RAM configured for an instance.
Reserved RAM = Configured, guaranteed lower limit of physical RAM that the host reserves for a virtual machine, even if the RAM is allocated more than once.
Please note: Outgoing traffic to IONOS Bare Metal Cloud and Private Cloud powered by VMware is recorded as regular public traffic.
v2023-09-04, prices valid from 04/09/2023
Executive Board: Hüseyin Dogan, Dr. Martin Endreß, Claudia Frese, Arthur Mai, Dr. Markus Noga, Dr. Jens-Christian Reich, Britta Schmitt, Achim Weiß
Chairman: Sven Fritz
Head Office Montabaur, HRB Montabaur 24498 Commerzbank AG Frankfurt/M., IBAN: DE79 5004 0000 0589 7111 00, BIC: COBADEFFXXX