5 January 2022 | Product documentation updates:
- Upgrades added to Features
- WAL and Logs added to Resource Usage
- Logs changed in Limitations
- explained rotation of log files
- new Performance section (Estimates)
- further details regarding
21 December 2021 | Product documentation updates:
- new sections: High Availability and Scaling; Failover and Upgrade; Backup and Recovery
- new section: Activate Extensions
- new section: PostgreSQL FAQ
10 October 2021 | API documentation updates:
- Renamed all parameters from
createdBynow contain the unique username instead of the display name
lastModifiedByUserIdnow contain the UUID of the user, which is also used in other Cloud APIs.
ramand changes to a plain integer (in megabytes)
- in maintenance window:
metadatais no longer part of the properties.
idmove up to sit beside
stateand moves to
- For cloning/restoring the backup: all parameters are now in the request body
- error messages no longer contain a
backup_enabledfield is now removed. Backup is always enabled and the option was deprecated for some time.
- the swagger spec was migrated to v3