Comment on page
Delete a VM Auto Scaling Group
Deletion of a VM Auto Scaling Group results in the deletion of all the VMs associated with the respective group.
To delete a group, follow these steps:
- 1.Log in to DCD with your username and password.
- 2.Go to Menu > Management > VM Auto Scaling.
- 3.Click Delete to delete the selected group.
- 4.Select the checkbox to confirm deletion.
- 5.Enter your Password to proceed with the deletion process.
- 6.Select the Skip password verification for the next 60 minutes checkbox if you want to avoid specifiying your password for any operation during the next 60 minutes.
- 7.Click OK.
Deleting a VM Auto Scaling Group
Result: The application deletes the selected VM Auto Scaling Group and the associated VMs, if any.