Comment on page
Modify a VM Auto Scaling Group
After successfully configuring your VM Auto Scaling Groups, you can modify scaling thresholds and scaling policies, update replica configuration or associate an ALB via the VM Auto Scaling Manager.
To modify the values, follow these steps:
- 1.Log in to DCD with your username and password.
- 2.Go to Menu > Management > VM Auto Scaling.
- 3.Click on the respective group to modify its values.
- 4.You can modify the following:
Note: You cannot modify a DCD after it is associated with the group.
- 5.Click Save to save the changes.
Modifying a VM Auto Scaling Group
Result: The corresponding VM Auto Scaling Group is successfully modified.