Comment on page
The scale in and scale out operations performed by the VM Auto Scaling feature are displayed in a chronological order.
To view the list of operations and their statuses, follow these steps:
- 1.Log in to DCD with your username and password.
- 2.Go to Menu > Management > VM Auto Scaling.
- 3.Click on the corresponding VM Auto Scaling Group to view its status. The application displays the following information:
- The Status of a job indicates whether it is completed successfully, in progress, or failed.
- An Action indicates if the feature scaled in (deleted) or scaled out (added) VM instances.
- The Timestamp provides the date and time when the process began.
List of scaling operations and their statuses