You can download the generated Kubeconfig for your cluster to be used with the
kubectlcommand. The file will be generated on the fly when you request it.
You can download the file from the Kubernetes Manager or from the Inspector pane, in case the viewed data center contains active node pools.
- 1.Go to MANAGER Resources > Kubernetes Manager
- 2.Select a cluster from the list
- 3.Click on
1. Open a data center containing node pools
2. Select a Server that is managed by Kubernetes
3. On the right, select Open Kubernetes Manager
4. Choose between