Comment on page
View the associated Servers
The VM Auto Scaling Manager displays the list of all servers associated with the selected VM Auto Scaling Group. Each server is given a unique identification string as its name automatically.
Note: The unique identification string is a name and not a server ID. Hence, it cannot be used to retrieve information over the API.
To view the associated servers, follow these steps:
- 1.Log in to DCD with your username and password.
- 2.Go to Menu > Management > VM Auto Scaling.
- 3.Click Servers to view one of these:
- click Console to open the remote console to access your VM.
- clicking Focus Server opens the VDC and preselects the server automatically.
List of servers associated with the VM Auto Scaling Group